The Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI), a Deemed to be University in Mumbai, is accepting applications for the following courses through the Radiation Medicine Center of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre. You can apply for Bhabha atomic research centre recruitment 2022.
Bhabha atomic research centre recruitment 2022 courses
Candidates who complete this course are prepared to work as faculty or radio pharmacists in nuclear medicine centers and medical cyclotron facilities. A full-time schedule of lectures, demonstrations, practicals, and apprenticeship programs will make up the course. During the course, candidates should not work another job or participate in another program.
BARC DURATION OF THE COURSE
academic years, two (2022-2024). This program will last for two academic years and be divided into four semesters. Every semester’s end will be marked by an exam.
BARC 2022 education qualification
A recognized university’s B.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, or Math OR a recognized university’s B.Sc. in Life Sciences with Physics as a subject OR a recognized university’s B.Sc. in Nuclear Medicine Candidates must have received an overall grade in science at the B.Sc. level of at least 50%.
Read also: Haryana HSSC CET group c 2022 Apply Now
BARC 2022 Age Limit
as of May 1, 2022, no older than 35. For SC/ST (5 Years), OBC (3 Years), PWD category (10 Years), and sponsored candidates, the upper age limit may be relaxed (10 Years). Candidates with physical impairments that are restricted to the lower Page 2 of 5 extremities but allow for standing and movement and who are physically capable of completing the course requirements only will be taken into consideration.
BARC 2022 Fees
The courses will not be charged for by BARC. However, as required by the Homi Bhabha National Institute, enrolment fees of Rs. 11000/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Only) must be paid by the specified date for the M.Sc. courses (HBNI). The chosen candidates will be required to pay a caution deposit of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) to BARC.
BARC 2022 Number of seats
maximum of ten (10) (5-Non-Sponsored and 5-Sponsored). The number of seats listed is merely an estimate and is subject to change.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
- The option to submit an online application will be available on the BARC website, https://recruit.barc.gov.in, from June 9, 2022, to June 29, 2022.
- Only applications submitted online will be considered.
- Before entering any information or making a selection, the candidate should carefully read the instructions in the advertisement and online application form.
- Candidates should have the required documents and certificates on hand before filling out the application. The candidate must complete the application form with personal information, information about the courses they have applied for, etc., and upload a recent front-facing passport photo in a JPEG format no larger than 20 KB in size. The application may be rejected if the photograph is not in compliance with the requirements. Candidates should make sure to enter all necessary information when completing the online application.
- When submitting an application online, the candidate must make sure that their photo and signature are clearly visible in the preview. If the displayed photo or signature is too small to read in the website preview, it means that the photo or signature does not follow the required format, and the application will be rejected. Candidates must therefore make sure that their signature and photo are easily readable.
- The candidate is advised to double-check that all the information entered is accurate before pressing the submit button. Additionally, the applicant should make sure that all of their information is entered correctly in the application form in accordance with the Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
- Any inaccurate information could result in disqualification. Any requests for changes or corrections to the information on the application form must be made before it is submitted in its entirety.
Read also:Powergid recruitment 2022